terça-feira, outubro 27, 2009

I'll be the one


Good music :D




The Only One - Yael Naim

I will be the one, you'll seeI'm the only oneYeah, I am the only oneWe belong together
I will be the one to seeYou're the only oneYeah, you're the only oneNow until forever
You will see that we're meant to beOur love will grow peacefullyYou should stay with me one more daySo how could we still walk away?
If you are the only oneYou are the only oneI'm sure I feel the same
The one to blameYou're the only oneYeah, you're the only oneWho can make me so light
I exclaim: where's the flame?You're the only oneYeah, you're the only oneWho can hurt me so bad
We will be happy as can beOur love you grow endlesslyWill you say you are here to staySo how can you still walk away?
If you are the only oneI am the only one Who can make you see thatYourself
You are a star, let me take you farI can really feel who you areWe will shine everyday that's rareSo how can you still do not care?
You're the only oneYeah, you're the only oneBut is so unfair
I'm the only oneYeah, I'm the only oneTo see...
It's insane, no I remainI'm the only oneYou are the only one Who makes me so sad
Can you see how fast can beYeah, I'm the number one to seeYou are the only one I can play this gameI'm the only oneI'm so glad you came...

Nenhum comentário:

 
BlogBlogs.Com.Br